- Under Records and Registration dropdown on the homepage, select Access Student Self Services
- Select the Register for Classes (add/drop) tile
- Fill in Institution and Term
- Under the Class Search section, select Campus (Colorado Springs Main Campus or Extended Studies), then fill in the desired Subject Area and Catalog Number/Course Number/Number (catalog/course number is optional).
Note:黄网站色视频免费_美女视频黄频大全视频_国国内清清草原免费视频 If you know the class subject prefix (e.g. ANTH, CHEM, ENGL, BIOL) you can enter the subject manually. If you do not, use the magnifying glass to select from the class subject options.
- Select Search
Tip: Use the 'Additional Search Criteria' to narrow your search results to specific meeting times, specific faculty members, ect.
- Expand the desired class to view class details such as class section, meeting days and times, meeting location/room, instructor, meeting dates, class status (e.g. open or closed), available seats, etc.
- Select desired section
Note: If there is a lab or recitation associated with the main lecture section of the desired class, you will be prompted to choose a lab or recitation section in the next step. Not all classes have a lab or recitation associated with the lecture
- Click the Select button next to the class
Note:黄网站色视频免费_美女视频黄频大全视频_国国内清清草原免费视频 If you have not yet completed your preregistration tasks for the term you selected, you will be prompted to update/validate your information and agree to the financial obligation requirements
- Click Next and the class will be added to your Enrollment Shopping Cart. Step 4 (below) will show you how to move your desired classes from your Enrollment Shopping Cart to your official class schedule.
Note: If you have a Permission Number that an academic advisor or department has issued you, enter the Permission Number in the next step. Permission numbers are needed when students do not meet prerequisites or the class requires instructor/department consent to enroll.